Tuesday 10 April 2012

Swim Deep


         King City
         Swim Deep

I caught wind of this Birmingham based band through the twitterverse last night as someone (possibly the coolest person I have ever obsessed over) mentioned that they were playing a gig. Being the nosey so and so that I am, I thought 'd see what the buzz was about and discovered this lovely song. It is the perfect 'summer by the lake' track with the line "the sun on my back it's a nice day" being repeated throughout. The combination of oohs, tambourines and such a relaxed drum beat is fantastico.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :)

    --Izumi
    Visit me: Hybrid Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.