Tuesday 29 May 2012

Up All Night

This guy is just great. Alex Clare has such a soulful voice that, combined with a drum and bass music style, is perfection. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone has had Too Close stuck in their had after its success from the Microsoft advert but I love Alex's music that little bit more after hearing this beauty of a track.

Up All Night is a real anthem of a song. The gritty bass line that builds into a rock infused, electric chorus is such a great combination. Prom is on Thursday and I need this song to be played. Imma bust a move big style.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog :)

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his other song, and now love this one more! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Yours really is one my favourite blogs, I love everything you post! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that voice is beautiful!

    I've got a jewellery giveaway if you and your readers would like to enter!
    It's very simple and you could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize, xo

    L U A R

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.