Saturday 25 January 2014

Keeping Up With Kylie

I think it's safe to say that the majority of teenage girls would love to have the treasure trove wardrobe of Kylie Jenner. Being two years older than her sixteen years, I feel slightly ashamed that I still haven't managed to figure out how to look as kool as Kylie yet. Here are a few of the style-icon looks she works, take note everybody.
As the youngest of the Kardashian / Jenner clan, Kylie has managed to emerge as the most stylish with her mixture of predominately grunge pieces so elegantly executed. I am so obsessed with her polished red carpet looks but the white top, black trousers and grey jacket hung on the shoulders in the second image is absolute perfection. I really want her latest hair colour too.

7 comments:

  1. omg I was just thinking about how I wanted to put her in a post, I feel the same way! I'm 24 and think she is a badass!

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally prefer Kendall but I love Kylie too!
    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I like Kylie, she´s so beautiful. :) Great post!
    xo Jajka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss I love Kylie too! I think that Kendall would be considered the obvious model pretty but I like the overall uniqueness of Kylie's look. I think her fashion sense is badass and the interesting-ness of her features is what I consider to be way more beautiful than what's obviously beautiful. I love her hair in the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool style, love it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I feel you! I wish I was as fab as her! haha

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for taking the time to comment!
oh gosh, i get way too excited.